• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A couple of rifles for sale, .300WSM, .375 Ruger

TRick

I have a couple of duplicates in my gun safe, and would entertain moving them.

First is a .300WSM, Winchester Model 70 sent to Weaver Rifles for 23" #3 Rock Creek barrel (11.27" twist), fit chamber and crown, square receiver, square bolt face, lap lugs, trigger job, Williams bottom metal, all metal cerakoted black. Stock is a High Tech bedded and painted by Basner. Rifle weight is 6lb, 14oz. Talley rings are included (not shown). Scope in pics is not included.

I have tried 150 - 180 grain bullets and three powders. I have not found a load the will shoot OVER 1" at 100 yards - this rifle shoots everything well, as you would expect from a Weaver/Basner custom. My hunting loads (180NAB/H4350) shoot into 5/8". $1850 shipped

Next is a Ruger Hawkeye Alaskan in .375 Ruger Stainless Steel that sits in a McMillian McSwirly stock. Comes with 1" and 30mm Ruger rings. Scope in pic is not included. This is the second Ruger Hawkeye I've had and both shot way better that what their price suggests they should. Less than 1" at 100 yards is not uncommon when I can keep my nerves steady. $1250 shipped.

Please e-mail me any questions you may have, as I'm sure I've missed something.

Todd
[email protected]