A couple more rifle photos

NesikaChad

Some of these pictures were done professionally by a guy out in Washington State (Turks Head) I built this rifle in 2004 for a friend who was on the 2003 US Palma Team.

1.350 Nesika J action
Mark Chanlynn Medium Palma Contour barrel
RPA quadlock ladder front sight
Warner Tool rear sight
Warner/Robertson prone stock (L/H)
Grunig/Elmiger FT 300 two stage trigger (action modified to fit)
Sunny Hill Trigger guard

Stock gutted and reinforced with carbon twill weave.
This one also got my "Frankenstein" bedding experiment. (seems to work. . .)
Finally, all painted up in that sick looking 2001 Suzuki GSXR sportbike blue. (I used mine at the time for inspiration)

Enjoy.

Charlesclarkpalma005A.jpg

CharlesclarkpalmaNoNesika.jpg

Here's basically a carbon copy in red that I built in 2005 for Kyle Leibertrau. This kiddo went on to become the 2007 world long range champion with this rifle. Both individual and Team events. Only real difference is the stock, this is a Robertson H/H prone with the same carbon and bedding "tricks".

KyleLeibertrau.jpg

Thanks for the interest.

~NC

Again, thanks for the kind words.

Cheers,

~NC

BTW: Just (less than an hour ago) bought my CNC mill for action work. Working on another one right now for stocks.

Got my Brown/Sharp surface grinder on the way and my Wilson hardness tester and Mitutoyo Optical Comparator and metrology software package.

Wheeewww.

Hasn't been a good day for the savings account and visa card!

Hopefully by this winter or later in the spring I'll be set up and running under my own name.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.