• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED A-5L Stock

Joel Russo

No waiting on this one, immediate delivery.

Brown/Brown
Rem 700 Short Action, right hand
Single shot
Standard length forend
1.250" barrel channel

I will inlet it for an ADL or BDL if you wish, and install a Decellerator pad to your LOP.

$265.00 plus $15.00 shipping.
[image]http://
IMG_01483.jpg
[/image]
[image]http://
IMG_01512.jpg
[/image]

How much for inleting and Pad, or is that in the included price. I have Rem 700, 223 cal, and I am looking for a stock. I hate the one that is currently on it. This could be the one.

Wildcat

Wildcat

I'll inlet to an ADL or BDL for no charge.

If you want a Decellerator pad installed to your LOP and ground to fit, it will be an additional $75.00.

A-5L Stock

Joel,
Am wanting a custom stock. Would you be willing to make a stock for me if I sent you the blank? Am interested in a stock in solid walnut in the A5 for a Remington 700 SA. If so, what dimensions should the blank be? Bobby 817-915-6748 [email protected]

Sorry for the incorrect info.

The stock has a 1.00" barrel channel.

I made the stock for a 1.250" barrel and left some wood for final fitting.

Joel, I am thinking about purchasing your stock. If I buy the stock it will be for my Remington Short Action M700 223. Obviously, there will be no recoil, so I really don't need a big decelerator pad. Do you have another pad you can put on it that could save me some money, and still look attractive.

Wildcat

Wildcat , the Decelirator pad a is a great investment weather your rig has recoil or not. $75 to have a great bad fitted , very well I might add , is a realy good deal.
but a machined aluminum piec like the BR guys use would be a neat touch also.

Hey Joel , I'd like to get this stock from ya if you still have it.

Could you please inlet it for me for the ADL.
I'll be getting some funds out to you when I get back in town. I'll give you a ring about weeks end.
thanks bud , James