A $50 permit? To buy ammo?!

Wow that sure does make for some pricey ammo don't it!? Ridiculous, makes it look like they're just after our money (go figure). I feel for all you CA shooters...

And the hits just keep on coming.......................
I still cannot believe that these idiots can keep doing this kind of crap. It just plain ****es me off.

Randy

I stated previously and will state again that nothing has changed politically. The 'BHO' (I like that term btw) is still on a mission of disarming citizens, just a bit more covertly. Let the states (in this case California, Pelosi and company) subvert the Constitution and eliminate through legislation, the right to bear arms (or fill those arms with ammunition).

Let the UN impose their brand of gun control on the United States with the UN Arms Treaty. The BHO steps aside and lets others do the dirty work, he saves face but accomplishes his goal.

IMO, the UN should be evicted from US Soil.

California needs to fall into the ocean. Preferrably when their legislators are in full session.

I haven't seen any 22's for sale for months anyway. Do they exist anymore??

Every hunter/sportsman should stop buying ammo in California and buy it in other surrounding states
so they wont even get the tax revenue from ammo and that goes for all sporting goods.

At some point the public just has to say No. Some businesses are already moving out of the states
that do this crap and hunters are not spending there time and money in them ether.

I know lots of hunters that are never going back to hunt Colorado and even though it doesn't seem like
it would impact the state for one individual it stop think about thousands.

In Texas we still have dry county's that cant sell liquor, So everyone goes to the next county
and stocks up (That county gets the tax and business get the profit and the state still get there
taxes) so the one that looses is the county that has the stupid law.

J E CUSTOM

Every hunter/sportsman should stop buying ammo in California and buy it in other surrounding states
so they wont even get the tax revenue from ammo and that goes for all sporting goods.

At some point the public just has to say No. Some businesses are already moving out of the states
that do this crap and hunters are not spending there time and money in them ether.

I know lots of hunters that are never going back to hunt Colorado and even though it doesn't seem like
it would impact the state for one individual it stop think about thousands.

In Texas we still have dry county's that cant sell liquor, So everyone goes to the next county
and stocks up (That county gets the tax and business get the profit and the state still get there
taxes) so the one that looses is the county that has the stupid law.

J E CUSTOM

By the number of California license plates at the Reno Cabelas, you'd think it was in California.

They come over the border and clean the place out every weekend.

California should tax "retartedness" and then they could pay off their giant public debt and balance their budget all in one year. Of course, their legislators would be the ones most impacted so I doubt they would ever vote it in...

I'm so f'n tired of all the end-arounds on gun control. Can't get an outright ban? Lets try "assault weapons"! Can't get that through congress? Lets go to the states! Unconstitutional?? Lets just tax the crap out of it! People buying out of state? Lets ban lead! Invent a computer gun that determines if your intentions are just before firing! (Howard Dean Style) aghhghghghg!!

Go arrest criminals, a-hole activists

The scary thing is the libs are spreading out of that state like cancer. They have totally screwed that state and going to move on to others. Pretty sad

Illinois is just as bad. Had a friend who does a lot of clays shooting live there for a bit and he went to go buy some shotgun shells for a Sporting Clays tournament up in the Twin Cities and they told him you needed a FOID card to buy. What a joke.

At least law abiding firearm owners (with the legal backing of the NRA) are making serious progress in overturning draconian laws in Illinois, I will say that.

California is another story. I see Janet Napolitano is resigning as a failed politician and going to California as head of the California Universities something or other.

Janet's plank was to right the immigration morass and all she did was make it worse.

Politicians, like Obama are all hot air. In fact, Obama should harness his hot air to energize wind turbines......:D

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.