9.3x62 and a left and right at some roe.

Pete Lincoln

Not exactly long range guys, but at least you can see my ugly mug and put a face to the name. We had a deer drive around our village the other day and i got a couple of Roe with my 9.3x62. no great distance but a fun hunt all the same.
Pete
druckjagd.jpg
druckjagd2.jpg

Thanks

Nice pictures..

OD rifle finish, Mike sling, Eagle Stock pack... nice stuff. I don't know much about the 9.3x62.. sounds like a fat bullet 30-06...maybe 36-06.

I gotta get over there some day and help with some critter and beer removal.

Take Care

Thanks

Thats right Dave, OD green thanks to you. Hogue stock,(full length alloy block devcon bedded. Modified Ken farrel picattiny rail, Badger rings, S&B 3-12x50PMII illuminated mildot. Lothar Walther barrel. Parker Hale action, Modified 03 springfield bolt, Eagle stock pack, Mike Miller sling, harris bipod(when i attach it) timney trigger, Gecco 265gr factory soft points. It shoots sub 1/2 moa with this load and up to now i'm as pleased as can be with it.
You are welcome to come and visit any time Dave.
Pete

Pete
Thanks for the pics - as you said we can put a face to the name now! Quite a mixture of bits making up the stick!
APB

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.