• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7SAUM Sendero SF-I

IdahoCTD

Official LRH Sponsor
I have a first generation stainless fluted 7mm SAUM Sendero with less than 100 rounds through it. I had a muzzle brake installed and had the trigger tuned. I bought it from another guy that shot it less than 40 times and had the original 2 boxes of ammo he bought with the gun. I've only shot 120 Hornady Vmax bullets in it and with basically no load work it shot 3/4". I've shot less than 50 rounds through the gun. It does have the j-lock. It's in excellent condition and looks basically new. 950.00 or trade for a Stiller TAC 338 or similar Defiance action.

Nathan
nlw358 at aol dot com

Attachments

• 7SAUM.jpeg
    7SAUM.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 7SAUM 3.jpeg
    7SAUM 3.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 7SAUM 4.jpeg
    7SAUM 4.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 7SAUM 5.jpg
    7SAUM 5.jpg
    373.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
so how many rounds are through it? your post says only 100 rounds.. then you shot 120 vmax rounds through it.. then says you shot less than 50 rounds through it.. and then the other owner had just 40 rounds through it..doesnt make much sense

The previous owner shot less than 40 rounds through it and I shot less than 50 through it. I put less than 100 in the ad but it's actually less than 90.

How long is the barrel? How much does it weigh? What twist is the barrel?

I'm pretty sure the barrel is 26" like all the Sendero's but I've never actually measured it. Once again I've never weighed it but most Sendero's are 8.5lbs without a scope in long action so about 8.25 in short action like this one. I'm pretty sure it's 9.25 on the twist but they don't have that info listed anymore on their site.

Thanks have you shot a group with the gun and will you take 800 shipped to 9495

I shot 2 groups with it after I sighted it in. Both were about 3/4". I didn't do any load development or bullet seating depth changes. I loaded 30+ more rounds with 120gr Hornady Vmax's (the amount I had left from a bag of 50 rounds of brass) with the same load and went and shot rock chucks and squirrels with it. Then I put it in the safe about 3 years ago and it's been there ever since. Since I have several bigger 7mm's already I don't really need the gun and would rather build something bigger.

I have about 30 custom rifles and don't shoot most of them near enough but I like to tinker with stuff (like this 7SAUM). I tinkered with it briefly and got bored so it's up for sale.

To answer your question no I wouldn't take 800 shipped for it. No offense implied but the gun is worth at least that in parts.