7mmSTW Picture Thread

I'm sure I'm looking right at it, but I can't figure out how to post pictures in this new "7mm STW" forum?????

I use to get the "attach files" option box on the old "Brotherhood" thread and I'm not finding it now when I want to post a reply.

I see the "attach files" option box on other forums but not on the "7mm STW" forum??

Help!

Thanks!

Look right above the box you are typing in. Where you see the two curly blue arrow (undo and redo buttons) right below the one on the right you see a yellow outlined picture of a mountain in a square. Click on that and then follow the prompts.
I'm sure I'm looking right at it, but I can't figure out how to post pictures in this new "7mm STW" forum?????

I use to get the "attach files" option box on the old "Brotherhood" thread and I'm not finding it now when I want to post a reply.

I see the "attach files" option box on other forums but not on the "7mm STW" forum??

Help!

Thanks!

Look right above the box you are typing in. Where you see the two curly blue arrow (undo and redo buttons) right below the one on the right you see a yellow outlined picture of a mountain in a square. Click on that and then follow the prompts.

I guess I'm stupid but can someone explain to me of how to:

"enter the URL of your image"

How does my image have a http:// ?????

Thanks!

I guess were both stupid :cool: I also am curious about this.

Not stupid, nobody knows how to do something without learning the first time.

To give your photo a http:/ address, upload your photo to photobucket or a similar website.
Photobucket is free. Once you upload a photo, click on your photo on the photobucket website, and on the right of the screen there is a box that says, image links. click the bottom option "IMG code" it will say copied.
Then in your post here just right click right where you want to put the photo and hit paste. Done, photo will appear in post.

Sounds harder than it is. Once you figure it out the first time, it will be no problem after that.

If you don't like it, don't post.....Simple enough.

I don't want to be part of your little clique anyway. But despite your attemps at crudeness and austricization. I have been nice, until this point. But now, I will play your games since you have unprovokenly chosen to start them up again. I was trying to be a good member, but I can see now, that I will have to deal with you 2 on your own level, since you think you're God's gift to all things STW.......:rolleyes:

I do believe I missed something here???? Where did this come from???????

Here is my Hunting 7mmSTW it is a Remington 700 Classic, started out in 1983 as a 7mmremMag, then added a SS factory rechambered 7mmremMag to 7mmSTW Remington "plastic" stock, floated and bedded, trigger 2.5 Bushnell 3-9x50mm 650 DOA
100_2089_zps1a9791f9.jpg

Not a custom but boy does she shoot!! here is a 3 shot group, at 500 yds,,,140 CT Ballistic Silvertips, 81grs IMR 7828, 215 federals

Here is a 3 shot 100 yd group 140gr CT Ballistic Silvertips, 81 gr IMR 7828 215 Federals

Another 500 yard shot

A small 9 pt. 100 yard shot!