• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mmRemMag Carolina Precision-Vari X III 3.5x10

ballastictip

This is one of two custom precision long range guns that I had built in the late 90s. They had two hunts and about 75 rounds each shot. This is a 7mm Rem Mag built by John Lewis of Carolina Precision. John was Kenny Jarrett's lead gunsmith before starting his own business. Gun is built on a new Remington 700 action. Bolt/action was blueprinted, trigger tuned and a 22" match grade stainless barrel installed. It weighs 6 1/2 lbs with a camo McMillan stock. Scope is a Leopold Vari X III 3 x 10 in matte black with lightweight rings. Info on Carolina Precision can be found at CAROLINA PRECISION RIFLES and current prices are $2500 plus action for the rifle only. They are very well know for sporting and tactical custom guns. I am also asking $1750 for this gun. I don't know how to attach pics to the thread but I can email high res pics upon request. I can reached via email at: [email protected]
progress.gif