7mm wsm--this years long range hunting system--video added now pictures added

Very nice set up. And what a lope for your cousin to get for a first one. I hope that I can get something like that first time round.

coop

this is a ipaq made by hp. i really like it, i loaded exbal on it and have had grerat success. thanks for looking.

thought that i would show my deer from this year that was shot with this rifle.
hunting007-1.jpg

hunting009.jpg

That is a ripper buck, I like the look of that drop tine

like i said in the story on my other post, i was going to pass this buck again for the 3rd time but my father said when are you ever goin to see a droptine again. that sealed his fate.

thanks for the kind words

Wow , I can't imagine anybody passing on a buck that big , deer like that down here are once in a lifetime and that if you get to hunt good private property.

tjohn , were you with Nate when he made that 1200+yd shot on a doe?

I'm thinking about planning a goat hunt next year if our contract transition goes well I'll still have a job and they won't bone me out of my vacation

James

I have been fortunite to hunt on 6000 acres that no one else gets to hunt on except my party. We all are trophy hunters. I would agree the only reason I would let this one go is I knew there was a 170 and I wanted him. This buck is hosome and I was able to hunt the other buck with my buddy that buck grossed 173.

As far as nates 1280 shot I was with him a day or 2 later. We shot 5 does in a couple hours.I took him to my area for long range hunting.unfortunitly the wind was blowing. I would think nate will get the video upsoon. He head shot a 325 body on 780 and 690. Ishot 1 off hand at 425 and 1 at 540. Don't qoute me on ranges that's from memory.We got all of them on video except the headshot. Get on him I haven't gotten to see them eather.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts