• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm WSM, Stiller/ Bartlein/ Manners/ Huber : DFW

Jonoton

Hello,

I have a rifle for sale. I am the original owner, and all new parts were used for the build. I just don't have the opportunity to shoot this rifle often. I have about 200 loaded factory rounds, as well as 400 pieces of factory new brass (some of which are no good, defective from Winchester - I am working on that). I also have a set of Forster dies w/ micrometer seater, and some bullets. I won't sell the ammo and brass until the rifle sells.

Price $3200 OBO for rifle.

7mm WSM
Action: Stiller Spectre octagonal, 20 moa integral rail.
Barrel: Bartlein 1/9 Twist, Rem Var., 27" finish length
Brake: Badger Thruster
Trigger: Huber 2 stage, 2 lb
Stock: Manners T5
DBM: Seekins AICS short action
Mag: Alpha WSM magazine

Gunsmith Work :
Barrel work and assembly : West Texas Ordnance
Stock Bedding: Grigry Precision

# Rounds Fired: less than 30
Accuracy: groups with Copper Creek 162gr AMax were all less than 3/4". I did not get started with load development, so accuracy will only improve from there. Clayton at West Texas Ordnance builds an accurate rifle.

7mm WSM brass is scarce, so this is an opportunity to have a rifle in a great cartridge and plenty of brass to shoot the barrel out.

I can email pictures. I can ship from an FFL.

Thank you,

Jonathan

One more time, will make a good deal for the brass if it goes with the rifle

Hello,

I have a rifle for sale. I am the original owner, and all new parts were used for the build. I just don't have the opportunity to shoot this rifle often. I have about 200 loaded factory rounds, as well as 400 pieces of factory new brass (some of which are no good, defective from Winchester - I am working on that). I also have a set of Forster dies w/ micrometer seater, and some bullets. I won't sell the ammo and brass until the rifle sells.

Price $3200 OBO for rifle.

7mm WSM
Action: Stiller Spectre octagonal, 20 moa integral rail.
Barrel: Bartlein 1/9 Twist, Rem Var., 27" finish length
Brake: Badger Thruster
Trigger: Huber 2 stage, 2 lb
Stock: Manners T5
DBM: Seekins AICS short action
Mag: Alpha WSM magazine

Gunsmith Work :
Barrel work and assembly : West Texas Ordnance
Stock Bedding: Grigry Precision

# Rounds Fired: less than 30
Accuracy: groups with Copper Creek 162gr AMax were all less than 3/4". I did not get started with load development, so accuracy will only improve from there. Clayton at West Texas Ordnance builds an accurate rifle.

7mm WSM brass is scarce, so this is an opportunity to have a rifle in a great cartridge and plenty of brass to shoot the barrel out.

I can email pictures. I can ship from an FFL.

Thank you,

Jonathan