• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm Ultra Mag Sendero ***SPF***

Truc

I have for sale an older but like new Remington SS Sendero in 7 Ultra Mag, very low round count 50 fired by me. Bore scopes very well w/ no throat erosion. I have shot several groups with it measuring very close to 1/2" w/ Sierra 160 BTSP and 93 gr Retumbo.
Mostly stock except I installed a GreTan firing pin assembly instead of the J Lock and it will come w/ 40 pieces of brass and RCBS FL dies

$975.00 shipped

Re: 7mm Ultra Mag Sendero

Let me know if you want more pics, the scope and rings are not part of the transaction but if interested it is a Leupold Vari X 111 4.5x14x50 AO That I'm sure we could work something out. The target has 2 shots in the top hole which were the first two then then one down which is the third. This was 92 grs Retumbo I followed it up after letting it cool and 1st two went into one hole w/ the 3rd a bit higher than this target. shooting 93 gr Retumbo. If you want the scope I'll go $1450.00 shipped.
The only reason I'm selling is I really don't need a rifle this powerful, nowhere to shoot farther than My 7 SAUM will shoot.

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

Re: 7mm Ultra Mag Sendero

I will take it for 1450.00. Please pm me with your phone no. and address.

Thanks,

SemperFi

Last edited:

Recent Posts