7mm STW

baldhunter

She's a 1998 Remington Sendero special dealer run.Topped with a 3x9x50 Zeiss Conquest,she prints some nice tight groups.
index.php

Last edited:
Save the pic in your computer as a document file
sign up here Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket , upload the file to that web site and create a folder ,its easy if I can do it anybod can. Once your folder is created their ready to share.
Now minimize your screen and open another web browser come here and post your comment , then bring your photobucket page back up click on the bottom line under the pic , that saved it , minimize the screen again and this page should be back up no just hit the enter button that will drop the little blinking curser down one line then RIGHT click your mouse and click on "paste" it'll pst a bunch of crazy looking HTTP stuff , when you submit your post it'll show as a pic.

Or just E-mail it to me and I'll do it for ya.

the gun in the truck bed is just like the first 7stw I had , it was a TACK DRIVER with 74 1/2 gr of H4831 pushing a 140 gr nosler BT , wish I never got rid of that one :mad::mad:

Last edited:
I've been shooting 82.0grs.of H-1000 and 80grs. of IMR-7828 with 140,145 and 150gr bullets,she likes them all.I've got a couple of other rifle that shoot tight,but this is the only rifle I've ever owned that will regularly shoot in the same hole!

Baldhunter,

Your right you dont see many like that. But I too have one and it is a tack driver!! One gun I will not get rid off fer sure.. I like RL25 & 168SMKs....

Nodak

I bought an Accumark in 7STW when they first hit the shelves. The accuracy was inconsistant and it was sold. I wasn't looking but found an unfired NIB 7STW S/S Sendero and bought it. The first load of 7828 with a 160TSX was sub-moa at 250 yards. The buyers remorse faded soon after.

I was happy to rejoin the 7STW club.

Those Senderos are impressive.If I ever buy another rifle,it's gonna be a Sendero.They are truely made right.

7mmSTW4-16x42.jpg

Mine started out life as a VZ-24 action.

· BRNO Mauser VZ-24 action

· 27" Shilen match grade #4 contour chrome-moly barrel

· Bold Optima Trigger-2.5 lbs.

· Accurate Innovations walnut stock with ebony forend

· Pachmayr Magnum recoil pad

· Sightron SII 4-16x42 AO scope with target knobs-matte

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts