7mm STW Help

handloader1

I own a NIB Weatherby Mark V Accumark 7mm STW which has had a trigger job, and a H-H Precision Deseret Camo stock beaded and installed. I have a Zeiss Diavari VM/V 5-15x42T mounted on the STW with Leupold QR mounts and rings. The original H-S Precision Spider Web stock was sold to my hunting partner for his Weatherby Mark V Semi-Custom rifle in .340 Wby. Mag.

Will someone please share some data for the 7mm STW using VihtaVuori N570. I still have to break in the rifle gun)gun), and see how the rifle preforms. All data for all approriate bullet weights using N570 will be appreciated. Thank you, and good luck. :D:D

Products - Lapua

this data is for the 7rum.... The powder looks like it is similar to Retumbo... I'd cut 7stw Retumbo charges down 15% and work up to vel. on a chrono. Watch your pressure signs of course and use brass that has been fire formed in your rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.