• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm STW brass?

GEG

Does any one know where I can find some brass for the 7mm STW? Remington or Federal would be my first choice. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
I have about 150 pcs of 8 mm Rem Mag that is easily turned into 7 STW brass if you are interested

That may be the way I have to go if none turns up. Lets see if I can get any 7mmSTW brass first. Thanks.

Good Luck

Finding brass for these things is like trying to find hen's teeth!

I'm extremely glad & smart that I stocked up (500 pieces of Remington 7mm STW brass) last year when it was available.

Hopefully vendors will have this "hard to find" brass soon.

I've got all my stw brass loaded, save 15 rounds remmy that I'll load when I shoot the last few out of the box. That's somewhere north of 400 rounds, or about what I shot last year. I already sold all the brass I could find locally to guys who were dang near out of brass, and I've got my local places on the lookout. They have been telling me they can't find any. 8rem, 375h@h, or 300 roy are your best bets for reform candidates.

I got some once fired I can sell you. If you are interested, PM me.