• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm SS 1-8 barrel

twintips16

I have a 26" 7mm barrel contoured in a #5. It is a 1-8 twist. It is a Montana Rifle Man barrel. I bought this barrel to do a rem mag build and use the 180 bergers. But have decided to take the build a little different and need a longer barrel now.

It is a Stainless Steel barrel that has been hand lapped, with a shank at 1.2. The crown end measures .660.

$200 TYD

b3_zps2bff0d11.jpg

b1_zpsd3a0c769.jpg

If this can be made to fit a rem 700 I will probably take it.

tr175,

There doesn't seem to be any threads yet on the shank so there should not be a problem. Most any competent gunsmith can thread the shank for your 700 while he is chambering it for you, because if I am reading this right the barrel is a blank meaning that it has not been chambered yet either. Correct me if I am wrong OP. I think the OP was meaning that the caliber is 7mm or .284, not the chambered 7mm Remington Magnum round (or any other vairiant of the 7mm for that matter).

Good luck, BK

If this can be made to fit a rem 700 I will probably take it.

It can be threaded to fit a 700 action. It has a longer shank then a standard Remington barrel so some inlay in the stock will be needed. It can also be made into and of the 7mm (.284) calibers you can dream of. From 7mm-08 all the way to 7mm RUM!!!