7mm sendero 180 berger not performing

reid2210

I am shooting a 180 berger through my 7mm remington sendero and am getting good groups at 100 yards but then am loosing it when I move back to 200 yards. Has any one else encountered this??

Thanks

I am shooting a 180 berger through my 7mm remington sendero and am getting good groups at 100 yards but then am loosing it when I move back to 200 yards. Has any one else encountered this??

Thanks

With no intention of making it more difficult, I gotta ask what a "good group" is and what "loosing it" means in terms of MOA, lateral spread, vertical spread, etc. MV would also help. I'm assuming that the "7mm Remington" is the 7mm Remington Magnum and not the RUM. Generally speaking you should be holding somewhere in the neighborhood of 2MOA at 200 yards.
Are you bench testing (bench rest, lead sled, sand bags, butt bag, etc.) or off hand and what are the weather conditions (temperature, wind velocity and direction, etc.)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.