• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7MM RUM Sendero II with McMillan Stock

Wow $ 1100 for gun
$ 350 stock
$ 100 Brass
$ 160 Ammo
$ 50 dies
$ 60 rings and bases
- $ 200 for factory stock
Total invested $ 1620

Thats a beating for me at $ 750 I really thought $ a $620 loss plus shipping cost was a bad enough beating! Lesson learned though dont buy new stuff just buy it here for 1/2 price I guess . But thanks for the Info

I have a buddy that has a ffl and he said $ 970 was his cost plus tax and 30 dollars to pick it up and paper work. I cant imagine how bad this would hurt if i had paid retail. The Night force scope i Want is about $ 1632 does anybody want to sell me one for $750?

I Still am askin $1000 shipped But that must be to high so whats it worth ?

I was just offering my 2 cents. I know my motto is buy high and sell low. The best way to determine how much a gun is worth is by seeing how much some one will pay for it. I see the same guns on here not selling week after week. I also read here about how they dont want trades because they need the money. Tough times for a lot of folks out there. Not a gun appraiser by any meens just a realist.

I appreciate the input but i still think there are alot of people shooting long ranges with factory guns . I have a cheap 300 Rum ADL that shoots 1min to 900 yards or less and i have seen several custom guns that won't. Anyway I am that much closer to my next money losing project.

338 Edge gun)
rem action
kreiger #6 fluted 1-9.35 twist
Mcmillan general purpose stock
jewel hvr set at 1 1/2 lbs
seekins 338 bottom metal
DE 4port Brake
ceracoted black
US optics 20 min base and anti cant level

The gun is done i just need the Night Force to set ontop of it!!!!!

Recent Posts