• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7MM RUM Sendero II with McMillan Stock

bridgebuilder

NEW PRICE 7MM RUM Sendero II with McMillan Stock $ 1000 SHIPPED

SPF

I have a Like new Rem 700 Sendero II Stainless Fluted In a 7 Rem Ultra Mag that I bought new last fall and shot 1/2 box of power level 1 factory ammo through it and just havn't used it since so decided to sell it to fund another project . I did take the factory stock off of it and sold on ebay so I dont have it but i did put a used Mcmillan (not sure of the model ) It does have a spot in the barrel contour that must have been scratched and pacthed with devcon it was this way when i bought it, Mostly Grey with White and Black streaks in it . I will leave the Leupold Silver med rings on it. $1000 Shipped to your FFL.

Last edited:
7mmrum041.jpg
Here:

7mmrum043.jpg

7mmrum052.jpg

7mmrum055.jpg

7mmrum057.jpg

7mmrum057-1.jpg

Thanks i hate to sell it but really need another nxs for my Edge build and haven't figured out how to fund it any other way. No I dont but I will weigh it tonight and post later!

OK really want to sell so now i'm throwin in 4 1/2 boxes of factory ammo and a unopened bag of new rem brass. Still all of it for $1000 shipped to your ffl . I WILL SHIP THE ACCESSORIES STRAIGHT TO YOU!

I Still am askin $1000 shipped But that must be to high so whats it worth ? Looks like i am goin to end up keepin it just curious If any one has bought one any cheaper and how much ?

The gun is worth the sum of its parts. The Blemish on the stock is a turn off to many. But I would say that the action and bottom metal are worth 425. The barrel is worth 50, and the stock 350. I think that you could find someone to give you 850-900 for the complete package. But maybe not on this site.

JMO

I would have to agree with the previous post.

I'm in the market for a Sendero. But I know me...and if I bought it the blemish would bother me every time I picked up the gun. That's just me...others it might not bother at all.

Good luck!

RH

$750. plus shipping would be a good deal for both parties in my opinion. Maybe in a better economy a little more.