• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm rum sendero barrel, 10-22 mag stainless barrel

comfisherman

2. Remington sendero 7mm ultra barrel, stainless fluted 26 inches, was sold to me as unfired as a spare to a rifle I bought. (guy heard it was a barrel burner so purchased a spare when he ordered the rifle) no muzzle brake some minor handling marks as prior owner had it stored loose in safe. 165$ shipped

3. Ruger 10-22mag green mountain stainless fluted barrel with painted black flutes, purchased in fall of 05 for a build and still havent found and action for a resonable price, its unshot 50$ shipped. (would be interested in trading for ??? )

1. (Spf) Savage 7mm rum ultra mag barrel, blue 26 inches large shank. Purchased with 40 rounds down, I shot 5 then went and bought a repeater 70$ shipped. (spf bigngreen)

4. (Sold) Savage 223 bolt head that was purchased for a model 12 savage, its a bare bolt face 15$ shipped. (sold)

All above will be shipped usps with delivery confirmation and insurance when funds are recieved.

All are in the lower 48 and I would like to get rid of these before I move back north.

Pms work best as I am able to check them with my phone

thanks for looking

Last edited:
Re: 7mm rum savage barrel, 7mm rum sendero barrel, savage .223 bolt face

I'll take the bolt face. PM sent.

I'll take #1, PM sent.

You have a PM

pms and parts replied and inbound

Recent Posts