7mm Nosler and Barnes bullets availability

gamehawker

Can anyone tell me where I can get 7mm Nosler Accubond 160 grain bullets and the new Barnes 7mm LRX 168 grain bullets? I have search everywhere and no one currently has those bullets in stock.

I want to work up some loads with these bullets in my Remington 700 Sendero 7mm STWs.

Thanks!

I would say check with your local supplier. I asked mine (gun and archery shop in a town of 17000) and of course, they didn't have the 168gr LRX in stock, but he said they could order them in a week. I told him they were new, and Brownells didn't even show them yet. Guess what? a week later, he had 3 boxes on the shelf! Once I get the scope mounted on the STW, I'm going to be making it bark with the LRX's!

You should be able to get the 160gr. AB's, I went to two guns shows last month and the vendors there had plenty. Have you tried Midway? They should have them unless Nosler is not made a run of them, I would think they would have plenty as popular as they are, it's what I shoot in my stw for hunting and have had no trouble getting them, but I buy them up when I see them so I have a several boxes on the shelf.
FE

I have 36 Nosler Partition 7mm/160 grain Spitzer bullets and 50 Barnes , 7mm/130 grain XBT bullets and
3 1lb. and approx. 1/2 cans of IMR 4350 Dupont smokeless powder if anyone is interested , let me know.

I have 36 Nosler Partition 7mm/160 grain Spitzer bullets and 50 Barnes , 7mm/130 grain XBT bullets and
3 1lb. and approx. 1/2 cans of IMR 4350 Dupont smokeless powder if anyone is interested , let me know.
I also found 1, 50 round box of 7mm/284 , 175 gr Barnes X bullets and a50 round box of nosler partition 7mm/175 gr spitzers ~70 rnds hornady xtp 158 gr. .357 HP/XTP BULLETS .A few boxes of 9x18 makarov 95 gr. tmj and 10 rnds. of 7mm/08 rem. by remington and some odds and ends . I can't hunt anymore , so I have no further use of these items .

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.