7mm Mashburn Dies

powdr

New member...great forum! I am in desperate need of a set of 7mm Mashburn Super dies. Anything you know about the availability of a set will be greatly appreciated. Pm me or e-mail me please and thanks a bunch. powdr

New member...great forum! I am in desperate need of a set of 7mm Mashburn Super dies. Anything you know about the availability of a set will be greatly appreciated. Pm me or e-mail me please and thanks a bunch. powdr

I'd try Redding, but be prepaired to pay out the nose
gary

I have a rcbs set of dies that came with my rifle from mashburn arms with reloading data.If you still are looking reply ,I'll sell them for $25.00.Oh I forgot I have a form die for making the 300 winmag tp 7 mm super mashburn.Just so you'll know I shot out my barrel and went to another caliber.That gun was akilling machine and never let me down.

Oh Seargeant Caldwell, you are an answer to a prayer sir! I would most definitely be interested in purchasing your dies for $25 plus postage. Please send me your address so I can get the money in the mail...and thanks again.
One Happy LRH Member,
Ken Erlanson
5405 FM 2412
Gatesville, Texas 76528
[email protected]

Does anyone else have a set of dies for the 7mm Mashburn Super mag? Would love to get my hands on a set as I've been wanting to build one for quite sometime. Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.