7mm MAG ?

O.K. guys heres the latest update , finally got to try some rounds out today, first oppurtunity I've had . Tried the 162gr SST with 67.0grs of RL-22, Mag primer at a guestimated velocity of 3300fps out of 26" bbl Tikka out of the box factory gun. Killed bowling pins at 400yds, I'm happy what do you all think ?
SS

SS, Them pour bowling pins never had a chance, hope they taste good,
grin.gif
I had a feeling RE22 would work for you, my 708 sure likes RE15, I love 7mms. Jay

thinking of buying a 7mm Enchore barrel with a 1/9 twist what bullet do you guys think as far as the sst bullets in 139and 154gr. shots will be short probably under 400yds

Sodbuster, Take your pick, but with the 7Mag, I'd get some 154s, I got some 139s for my 708, haven't tried them yet, I'm afraid they won't shoot as good as the 150MKs I've been shooting, will see some day. Jay

Jay thinking of getting a Buris 8x32 with ballistic plex for 240 gr. I hope with all that you have said about these things that I am not making a bad decission If so you have to buy it from me. How about that?

Hey Leupold Man if you try that 8-32 burris let us know how it tracks and holds up under heavy recoil. I would believe if it can convert the Leupold Man it must be good!!!
So let us that are interested know how it goes.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.