7mag sendero NEW, or OLD?

Yes it should be 26" if you measured it from receiver, and yes it should be 9.25 twist as that is what rem list on their site. It should shoot, let us know how she does.

Well I ended up getting a 1 piece leupold base and it must have come with short rings, so played mary go round with some scopes last night. I also let the trigger down to around 2 or 3 pounds it still has a little creep but it's fair to good for a stock Remington trigger with just a screw adjustment.
I had a pair of tall rings from a long time ago, so this morning I leveled things up and bore sighted it in, I also robbed my good tilt bi pod off the 25-06.
With the Federal top dollar ammo 5 shots stringing slightly verticaly inside 3/4 inch at 100 yards. My wife even tossed one of the shots in there, so its shooting on the money.
I need to order some reloading stuff for it soon. I think I can get the group size down a little, with a little work at the reloading bench.
Well it might not look mint, but it looks very good, and it shoots very good, and it was not tampered with whitch was important to me. I need to order some dies and a brass, I have hoarded up 2# of H1000 and primers while I was waiting for the purchase.

Shooting rounds that cost 1.50 each just seems wrong to me.

rifle 002.jpgGlad you got her goin, I'm shooting 68.5 grs, H1000 and 168berger VLD's at 2892fps. and it is a tack driver. It isn't a factory though:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.