7mag sendero NEW, or OLD?

Fan of the 1911

I have found a old model black stock spider web looks to be heavy barrel ss with low low round count for a good price.
Or I could wait for a new one it's on order maybe 3 months or so. its fluted ss and aluminum beded.

I don't know if the older ones are aluminum beded or not, can't tell from the pictures how heavy the older ones barrel is.

Does any one know about the older ones? If the older one has as heavy a barrel as it looks I don't care if its fluted or not. is it beded, good bad or ugly?

I hear great things about senderos. So I would take either.
Don't have one so no info is first hand. Just trying to find a 7mm stw

I ended up getting it for 850 face to face, but I'm going to have to drive 3 hrs each way tomorrow.
Like new 40 rounds thru it 15 years old, The pictures look great we will see tomorrow.

1911, if you wind up not liking it, let me know and we can meet F-2-F, and I'll give you your money back for it, since Alabama ain't that far away from you. I have been wanting a little brother to my Sendero SF 7mmSTW, and the 7Mag is the next step down. Plus I'm just a huge fan of the 7mm calibers.

I think you will be satisfied with the purchase, my hunting partner bought the same rifle last year about this time. His is the black matt finish with a 24" heavy barrel (sendero contour) it shoots very well. About 2 weeks ago I watched him shoot a fly off our backstop at 100, not bad. The only thing you may not like is the factory trigger his sucks, waiting on a jewell.

i have one of the old black stock/black unfluted barrel 24 inch senderos that i have had for a LONG time. i think i bought it in '95 or '96. it is a great gun. i really haven't ever found a load that it didn't like.

I had thought ot was ss but it ended up being matte black no flutes has a 26" from the reciever barrel. It was the flash that washed out the black in the pictures. A couple dings in the stock and an ever so slight bit of back of the safe looking rust haze.
He ended up driving an hour to meet and throwing in some leuopold rings and bases. for the 850$ I even lucked out at wal mart and found a box of Federal fusion ammo, and 2 boxes of nosler bullets 140 gr.

Is this concidered a 24 or 26 inch barrel?
Is this a 9.25 twist?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts