• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 parts-stock, bolt, trigger, scope mount

Brad from ND

My rifle A.D.D. has kicked in again so I'm tearing down another rifle and starting over.

1. HS Precision LA old school Sendero stock with no palm swell. Barrel channel has been lightly filled in around the top to look right with a #5 Krieger barrel. It is easily removed to go back to Sendero contour. It has been bedded but easily can be removed and rebedded to your action. Limbsaver Grind-to-Fit pad installed instead of the rock hard original pad. Has been hunted so there are scratches and the paint is wearing thin. An extra stud was installed in the forend for bipod and sling. $150 shipped and insured. Sold Pending Funds

2. Factory LA, Mag bolt face, bolt assembly. Comes with firing pin assembly. Has been duracoated woodland tan but I can bead blast it prior to shipping and you'd just have to get it blued or Nitrided. I would recommend the Nitriding- it's only $10 at MMI Trutec and becomes indestructible. $150 shipped and insured.

3. DNZ Gamereaper 1" scope mount. A very light weight and rock solid mount for a hunting rifle. All machined from one piece. Has been duracoated woodland tan. $20 shipped.

4. Rifle Basix 1.5-4lbs trigger with silver shoe. No safety or bolt release. $90 shipped. SOLD

***Possible trades include quality 20 moa LA base, quality scope rings, 6.5-284 brass, 6.5 cal bullets--just ask***

DSC01234_zpsfca53051.jpg

DSC01235_zps3f34e43d.jpg

DSC01236_zps379e518c.jpg

DSC01237_zpsd1bee283.jpg

DSC01238_zps8d97b29a.jpg

Last edited:
Scope mount is Sold Pending Funds to branwill25.

I don't know why I can't edit my original post to reflect this.....

Thanks

Recent Posts