700 L/A walnut stock and BM

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by BigAndy, Jun 4, 2012.

1. BigAndy

BigAndy Well-Known Member

I have a LNIB (unfired, just dry-fitted) walnut stock with satin factory bottom metal (hinged floorplate). Looking to get $155 + S/H. Email for pictures, and thanks for looking.

2. BigAndy

Other stuff posted

I also have a Savage L/A 300WM polymer stock with a DBM. I have the stainless sporter 116 barrel and factory recoil lug. All are unused, and I have a low round count XMark Pro trigger too. Shoot me an email with trades or offers: bigandy99@gmail.com.

3. BigAndy

Shoot me some offers, as I need neck dies for 308, 300WM, and 7Mag, priming tool, SMKs, etc. I am more than willing to barter. Thanks for looking.

4. BigAndy

Also looking for heavy-barrelled .223 and/or .308 AAC or 700P; let me know what you got.
    Thanks again, JA.

5. powdr

powdr Well-Known Member

Could you please explain what kind of stock you have for the Remington LA W/A PHOTO AND A DECENT PRICE. powdr

6. BigAndy

It's a straight comb walnut stock. It says, "Email for pics" as well as a more than reasonable price. So, if you want pics, email me. If you have an offer, shoot me a PM. Lowballs will be ignored.

7. loc

loc New Member

8. rem300ultra

rem300ultra Well-Known Member