70 gr Hammer Hunters in 243 win

Bang4theBuck

I started to do a load development with the 70 gr HH, and the range where I was shooting closed for an event. BEFORE I quit, I found that all 3 charges that I shot grouped about equally. I didn't get to shoot the higher end charges. I have a friend that I am loading these for and he is shooting them out of a short barrelled truck gun. He isn't looking for extreme accuracy, but I want to load these up pretty stout. The charges that I didn't shoot were 39 gr and 39.5 gr of H4350. I want to just pick a load and make up a box for the guy. What would be the heaviest safe charge you guys with Hammer experience would recommend? And if you have actually loaded this combination, what velocity do you think one could expect out of the recommended load.

P.s. This isn't how I normally go about load development, don't judge. This is a beater gun to take care of nuisance coyotes and other varmints, cull deer and easy table fair. All shots under 200yds. Thanks in advance

Actually, I misspoke. I am loading varget. I settled on 39.5 grains with some feedback and research that I did. Thanks for the replies.