7 RUM Brass

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by gmcguy, Aug 14, 2010.

1. gmcguy

gmcguy Member

I have 100 rounds of unfired 7 rum brass. One bag of 50 is unopened, the other was opened to measure some cases but I sold the rifle before I had a chance to load any up. Cheapest I can find it is 106+ shipping, asking $90 shipped obo. Thanks.

2. boyce

boyce Active Member

I will take it. pm sent

3. gmcguy

gmcguy Member

Sent you a pm, not sure if it worked or not???

4. boyce

boyce Active Member

I got the pm. Check your email. Thanks again
    Boyce

5. boyce

boyce Active Member

gmcguy, I got the brass today. Thanks for the fast shipping
    boyce

6. olcrip

olcrip Well-Known Member

It's been twelve days since the buyer received the RUM brass, wouldn't it just be a courtesy to post that they have been sold and delivered. This forum works so darn slow it takes forever to open a window let alone waste the time only to find out it's been delivered for almost two weeks. Have a wonderful day sir!

7. buk-master

buk-master Well-Known Member

its not slow its that you still use dial up..... FIOS baby

8. olcrip

olcrip Well-Known Member

buk-master
    Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2009

Re: 7 RUM Brass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by olcrip
    It's been twelve days since the buyer received the RUM brass, wouldn't it just be a courtesy to post that they have been sold and delivered. This forum works so darn slow it takes forever to open a window let alone waste the time only to find out it's been delivered for almost two weeks. Have a wonderful day sir!

its not slow its that you still use dial up..... FIOS baby

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me smartass buk master, I'm on a cable modem. But your attitude tells me you an absolute ASSHOLE with your piss ass attitude. I'll bet that your the same guy that nails yard sale signs to phone poles and leaves them there till next year. Have a nice day you inconsiderate ASSHOLE.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010