• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7 mm Dakota FS/FT & REM 700 DONOR

BOBCAT SNIPER

[/attach][/attach][/attach][/attach] photo 3.JPG
7 MM DAKOTA this is a tikka m658 stocks McMillan HTG The Tikka has been blueprinted and is an extremely rigid platform the trigger has been very nicely tuned to a crisp 2 lbs the barrel is a Bartlein #8 in 1 in 8.6 twist Darrel Hollands radial port muzzle brake two detachable mags and a custom picatiny rail complete the package weight is 11.5 lbs i borescope this rifle the bore looks wonderful the only thing i could find wrong was the muzzle brake it was only .007 over bore and as bullets were coming out they were hitting the brake so i had that fixed now this should really be a shooter 1800.00 with 20 pieces of brass will consider trades for NF optics or other rifles let me no what you have
I needed a donor remington action so i made a deal on a few 700's adl
1 is a 243 SA
2 is a 270 LA
3 is a 30-06 LA
NO TRADE on these action donor rifles 500.00 each can send just action if thats all you want
hogue stock 60.00
i drive to north dakota once a month so may be able to deliver

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 15
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 6.JPG
    photo 6.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 7
Is that the same tikka that paste was selling a few weeks ago? How does it shoot?

Yes that I'd houge stock Remington 700
Don't no how it shoots it should shot amazing now I have Sean pic of groups from before and ot was prity good