7.82 Lazzeroni Patriot dies

silverine

Hi all,

My brother-in-law, a heck of a nice guy, recently gifted me with a Savage 116LZ chambered in 7.82 (.308) Patriot. I knew the brass was exorbitantly expensive, but I was a bit shocked to find the dies are not only hard to find, but equally/more expensive! So expensive, in fact, that I'm wondering if my Brother-in-law is actually a nice guy...?!?!

Anyone out there with a set they want to sell? I've found them on Midway for about $165.00/set. Does anyone have a handle on where else to get them?

Thanks,
Silverine

Hi all,

My brother-in-law, a heck of a nice guy, recently gifted me with a Savage 116LZ chambered in 7.82 (.308) Patriot. I knew the brass was exorbitantly expensive, but I was a bit shocked to find the dies are not only hard to find, but equally/more expensive! So expensive, in fact, that I'm wondering if my Brother-in-law is actually a nice guy...?!?!

Anyone out there with a set they want to sell? I've found them on Midway for about $165.00/set. Does anyone have a handle on where else to get them?

Thanks,
Silverine

Can't help you with dies, but I'd gladly take that bolt head and barrel off your hands.:D

Thanks for the offer Gear grinder,

However, I DO want to get the rifle up and running. And, I will-- I'm just a bit cheap!!

Regards,
Silverine

Hi all,

Thanks,
Silverine
you still looking for a set of patriot dies? I have a set

Hi all,

Thanks,
Silverine
I have a set of dies if you still need them

Hi all,

Thanks,
Silverine
That's not a bad price I would buy them my Redding dies in 338 Lapua were $400