7.65mm Argentine Mauser Ammo

Just wondering if anybody needs some 7.65mm ammo I've got about 900rds of it.

Hi,
Do you have any 7.65 ammo left? Did you reload these your self? What is the price per box? Is it a box of twenty rounds? What grain bullets are they?

This 7.65 mm ammo is 1944 vintage is corrosive, made by Interarms of Alexandria, Virginia bullet weight is unknown but soft point hunting bullet, and I still have about 900 rds.gun)

Dont know if this is still a valid offer, but I am the recent owner of a 1891 Argentine and I deffinatly need some ammo for it. I am in canada and cant seem to find in bulk, message if its still an option. Cheers,

Yes I still have this ammo it is on consinement price is cheap $80 for all plus shipping, don't know how shipping to canada would be though. Happy hunting.

Where are you located? I would love to buy this ammo from you. Can you get a weight and shipping quote? Is it in boxs? or loose in a crate? We will have to work out a payment method that suites our transaction. Im in Prince Rupert British Columbia, postal code V8J 2T5. Lets make this work,

Vaughan

if its 7.65-53mm argentina, I am in the market....I was going to pick up this Argentin-Mauser, but this ammo is hard to find.

I need to find out if you still have some of the ammo? Whats that price of them and how many do you have? I live in Hamlet NC and cant find any anywhere.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.