• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7/300 WSM barrel

gillettehunter

I received a 7/300 WSM barrel with a rifle I purchased a few years ago. It was said to be a Brux #4 with under 100 rds through it. It is 26 inches total in length. I was told it shot very well. The rifle it came with has a Stiller tac action so it should fit any Remington and clones. I have never put it on a rifle nor had the fellow I got it from. The stamp on the barrel is 7/300 WSM by DCGS. That is probably Dans custom gun service in NC. $125 plus $12 shipping.
Bruce
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG

If it shot good why was he selling it?
Good question. I don't know and didn't ask. It was a add on to the rifle that I wanted. Perhaps just like a couple of rifles I'm going to post soon. One is a 7 SAUM that I shot 6 rds into a ragged hole one time. I have another that shoots as well and I like the stock better. So even tho its really shoots well I never use it. Maybe he moved into another caliber. What I can tell you is barrels usually run $3-400 plus having them chambered. This one is cheap. If it fits your needs then its worth a shot.

Using a cleaning rod to check revolutions as a brush is pushed through it I would say its either a 1 in 8.5 or 1 in 9 twist. If someone wants further confirmation then I'll take it to my gunsmith and give you his opinion.
Bruce
Bruce

I have owned several of DCGS barrels and I have buddies that have many more, and ALL have been lights out shooters. I would expect this barrel to be a tack driver as well.

Good question. I don't know and didn't ask. It was a add on to the rifle that I wanted. Perhaps just like a couple of rifles I'm going to post soon. One is a 7 SAUM that I shot 6 rds into a ragged hole one time. I have another that shoots as well and I like the stock better. So even tho its really shoots well I never use it. Maybe he moved into another caliber. What I can tell you is barrels usually run $3-400 plus having them chambered. This one is cheap. If it fits your needs then its worth a shot.

Using a cleaning rod to check revolutions as a brush is pushed through it I would say its either a 1 in 8.5 or 1 in 9 twist. If someone wants further confirmation then I'll take it to my gunsmith and give you his opinion.
Bruce
Bruce
Yes I know what barrels cost to chamber and thread, I do my own. Sounds like a good deal and good caliber, but I don't shoot that one.
Thanks