• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7-300 Weatherby LR rifle

BountyHunter

Sako L461 rifle with Krieger 1.350 x 30 Inches SS barrel.

4 inch forend older BR style stock. Looks like Timney or Canjar trigger. Burris signature rings with 20 MOA inserts for 1 inch scope.

Round count unknown. Barrel still has life in it by targets.

comes with dies and over 90 rounds and brass.

Got the gun in a trade, so no history. Tried some loads just to see what she would do, look at targets.

$ 650 for all and shipping to your ffl.

Open for trades, whatcha got? looking for ruger bisley 45 LC or 44 mag.

BH

I know freebore is long enough to seat the 175 SMKs and they shoot well. But so does the preloaded 150s by the targets.

I will throw in two boxes of 175s that I have. Maybe 30 missing, used for these targets.

Also interested in trading for a factory heavy barrelled 223 with either a 1-8 or 1-9 twist (no 10- or 12 twists). Savage, Tikka etc. Prefer wood stock or at least wide varmint forend.

BH

OK Guys

Just accepted a new job yesterday and moving soon. Gun goes to a buyer or into storage soon.

Price is dropped to $600, I throw in 2 boxes of sierra 175s and you pay the shipping.

Remember, comes with dies, brass and bullets, scope bases and 1" signature rings, all you add is scope and ready to shoot.

BH