6x47 Lapua pix

308 nate

Here are some pixand specs of a 6x47 Lapua.

Savage target action
helical fluted bolt
Broughton 5C 7.3 twist 28" "F" class contour
Russo A-5L red and grey tripple pillar bedded.
all wood finishing and metal work done by SSG

b1-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

b4.jpg

b3-1.jpg

this thing is a shooter and nate was able to win the state f class with this rifle. nate is looks good. even after you wooped me with it on sunday...

After spending 11 hours in training(conference) for EMT I got a call from Nate if he could stop out, and this is what he had for me. I sent my F-class rifle in for and adjustable cheek piece.

gun002.jpg

Now all I have to do is get some time to shoot. Thanks Joel and Nate for such excellent work. I contemplated getting rid of this setup but I just can't get rid of a rifle that shoots as well as this one. I shot the best group of my life in the first f-class comp. I shot with it.

Brent

Last edited:
When I saw this post, I was a bit confused. I remember putting a thumbwheel adjustable cheekpiece in that stock a few weeks ago, and I didn't see it.

Scrolled down to the end and there it was....

I'm glad you're enjoying the rifle, it's tough to sell the ones that shoot that well.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.