• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6MMAI fs/ft

heavy hitting 300

im stationed in norfolk virgina but i call north b
Well im trying it one more time to get riide of my 6MMAI im stationed in va and it sits in oregon so yes she's a safe queen and I've never shot her. I have a couple of other guns I really like to shoot and I just stick with them.

Specs:
savage 110 long action no barrel nut.
Krieger 1/6.5 I believe 30" with a brake.
smith work was done by ssg one of his early guns.
about 150 fire formed brass 50for new brass and just a bunch more randoms.
Custom dies
can email pics on request.
Looking for 1100 shipped will entertain offers.

Might be interested, would like to see some pics and have some questions about the 110. I've never owned a savage.

My son needs a bolt action for deer/antelope/pd's and coyotes. He's planning on enlisting here real soon and just graduated HS this spring, so he doesn't have a job or any money, I'll end up buying it for him.

PM sent.

He's thinking and really wanting to go Navy. Eventually S.E.A.Ls. definately something diving related, no matter if he makes the SEAL selection or not, he'd like to do some sort of diving.

I wouldn't want to be stuck on a boat for months at a time, so I've been trying to talk him into Army SF and eventually Combat Diver..........we'll see. He'll probably most likely go Navy if they'll let him in. None of the 4 branches would let me in due to a shoulder surgery.

Last edited: