• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6CM, Stiller Spectre, Bartlein, Timney CE, Dipped XLR Carbon Chassis, $2750 Shipped

OH58DViper

I have a 6mm Creedmoor in a Stiller Spectre (integral rail) with a 22" Bartlein Sendero contour. It has a timed JEC Brake and is Cerakoted tan to help match the Kryptec dipped Chassis. The rifle has a Timney Calvin Elite set at 1.5lbs. SAP two round holder, 1 AICS 10 rounder, and a BRMS bipod go with it. If you want the skid pad just let me know and it will go too. I installed the folder recently and have the dipped tube that is longer to compensate for the lack of a folding mech that will also go, if you don't like the folding mech. Dies and brass can be negotiated.

The rifle has 434 rds through it and is a hammer, I just don't shoot it anymore.....2 AXMC's......Average 5 shots of 5 when I bought the rifle was .469 MOA (MOA all day On Barfcum, don't judge!ha). I shot an 80 person PRS style comp (MOST) with it and took second. The rifle isn't scraped or scratched up, it was a slow paced match and I baby my guns.

Bench Rest legend Dan Dowling did the chamber job with a GAP spec reamer. I haven't tried a load with 105's that this rifle didn't like. I went with the standard 42.2 of H4350, its tits.

Also available with the rifle is a Khales Gen 3 SKMR 2 in a set of Badger 1.5" rings. I have a set of 1.275" badgers if you want a set rings and the scope for a different rig. $2,500. Scope is in great shape can't tell it's been used.

Not really looking for trades but you never know......

Attachments

• 2B98A53E-57E7-41F3-8993-1FD99F528C3A.jpeg
    2B98A53E-57E7-41F3-8993-1FD99F528C3A.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 90

Recent Posts