660 grizzley new?used tires ???

bigbuck

I have found a set of Swamp Witch tires for a good deal they are used but still have way more tread than a factory set of tires so I was wondering if any of you fellas use them and what you think about them . The sizes are something like 27's should look like a small truck :D

BigBuck

I wouldn't do it, grizzleys come with 25's on them and they are top heavy anyhow, without changing shocks and removing the rear sway bar I wouldn't raise it higher, they are prone to tipover as it is.
RR

I wouldn't do it, grizzleys come with 25's on them and they are top heavy anyhow, without changing shocks and removing the rear sway bar I wouldn't raise it higher, they are prone to tipover as it is.
RR

+1 on the top heavy anyhow ! I used to have a 03 Rubicon 500 and it was really nice as far as tipping over but the grizz rides smoother than the older honda . I just can't get over the deep tread so I'll probably try them out anyways . I have found the whole set of tires for $30.00 so at that price I may just get another set of weels to mount them on for mudding :)

Thanks for the reply.

BigBuck

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.