6 creedmoor chambering?? Help

6.5x300 WBY

Well I am absolutely way out of my zone here so I will ask you guys for assistance. I don't even know what I dont know yet .lol.
I am planing on a MPA build and MPA states they can customize chambering to whatever I want. So here is my desire for this build. I am wanting to shoot heavy bullets in 6 cm. 108 to 115 bergers or TMK and the like. Do I just tell them that, that is what I am wanting and let them do what THEY want, or am I supposed to tell them how much freebore etc. I want? Is there a magic formula for Heavy bullets chambering? And yes I am going to go with a Proof CF 1-7 tw barrel.
Maybe just tell MPA I want to shoot heavy 115 gr bullets and they have their own magic chambering formula?
Yeah I just don't know what I don't know.....
Any insight hints would be awesome thx
Brian

I don't even know what I dont know yet .lol.

Do I just tell them that, that is what I am wanting and let them do what THEY want, or am I supposed to tell them how much freebore etc. I want?

You can and probably should call MPA to discuss this with them. But be prepared to discuss the magazine length and let them walk you through the choices. They will be able to manage the discussion to your benefit.

:)