6.5x55

RL 26 will give you the speed. However, in my rifles, I had to back down to get the accuracy node. It's still faster than other powders, but not more accurate for those rifles.

In my experience, you need to watch the speeds. It can take off on you in a hurry. I couldn't even approach top loads without it exceeding predicted speeds quickly. You can hear it when it gets up there. The report sounds very different and the magneto verified extreme speeds. It's a wonder powder, but I think you could get into trouble if you aren't watching it.

I called Nosler to discuss my experience with the 140 grain Accubonds. They varied my findings. Great load, but h4831sc was more consistent. I would get strange fliers that would be 2" out from the group. It certainly could be my reloading, but I don't get the fliers with h4831. I attributed that to increased neck tension and an increase in pressure. Either way, I'll use the load, but not for mid range.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.