• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5x47L Benchmark SS 27" barrel for small shank savage FS

jsimonh

I have a 27" SS 3 groove Benchmark varmint barrel (.850 at the muzzle) with a go- gauge included for sell. I bought this barrel used, original owner said it had ~600 rounds down it. I have not fired the barrel, only mounted it. Barrel looks to be in great shape. There are small scratches on the barrel from the barrel nut wrench, but nothing major and nothing I could get to show up with a camera. The only problem I had with this barrel is the threading on it wasn't long enough for me to use a NSS competition recoil lug. I had to use a stock recoil lug. The action it was mounted to was an old style LA 110 with the short action cut out, not sure if this was the problem or not. The go- gauge was bought for this barrel and is basically brand new. Email or PM me with any questions. 265 shipped to your door. Thanks.

I have an offer on the barrel only, but would like to see the package go together because I don't think I could get rid of the gauge by itself. That being said, I'll do 240 shipped for a few days. Thanks