6.5x284

Antslayer: You have been lurking here for quite awhile? That's not what your profile or IP address states.

Profile for Antslayer
Member Status: Member
Member Number: 3066
Homepage: http://
Your Picture:

Get a clue.

[ 09-03-2004: Message edited by: W ]

EOS, Guys I have nothing to prove here, I have enough friends that have seen me do it, Bragging rights, maybe, 308win Never been a BS'r, can't stand bull shitters and lyers.

308WIN said: Too bad we don't live closer together because I would bet you a $1000.00 you can't replicate your .3" group @ 300yds. And another $1000 you can't smack a golf at a thousand yards consistently.

308WIN: You are stepping into it with Froggy... Don't think that all the time he spent in the cold waters shrunk anything let alone his brain. I am certain that he will accept your challenge and raise your anti. If you have a $1,000.00 to bet, certainly you have $1,000.00 to come to LA LA Land.

Youngblood: "With all do Respect," Froggy really does shoot this well and should be competing.

He does shoot goofballs consistently at 984 yards; I know, because I have really/honestly seen him do it. Perhaps a little trip to our October Suarez in the Mojave Desert would be a good meet and greet; care to join us?

Oh, and one more thing 308WIN; if your email address really is "[email protected]," perhaps now might be a good time to consider changing it.

Froggy, my only question is... if you can shoot that well, why don't you shoot in one of the competitive venues, such as 1k BR, F-class, etc. Some are just for the heck of it, though some people get *too* competitive, others, like F-Class... heck if you're that good, you'd be able to go international representing your country. Sounds like a hoot to me.

Monte

Milanuk: Some people will do or say anything to get invited to an outing. Come on out and join us. It will probably be the second weekend in October.

I can just imagine Froggy having a bad day and missing everything he aims at... But doubtful.

I use a Schneider polygonal and it has been great on my 6.5 x 284 1 in 8 1/2 30 inch tapered. Whidden gun works did the work.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.