6.5 Grendel or the 260 Rem Ackley Imp.

gcollins

Howdy Gang,
Well, First things first! I have way to much time on my hands and little to no money. The only good thing about having to much time is: I surf for bargins and it is true you can find them when you look hard! I bought my 6.5 Grendel Poly Barrel and bolt for $135.00 to my door, this barrel that I bought has had 30 rounds threw it. I have only shot the Grendel 10 shots and it is going to be a Tac driver!gun)
I also stole my Lilja 260 Ackley IMP barrel, I got more New Redding bushing dies and reg. Redding dies., if I would of went to Mid Way and bought the Redding die sets that I got, the barrel would of been free Plus I got 50 brand new 260 Rem cases.
So here it is: which of the 2 will prerform better, I am looking for distance and
the trajectory of the 2.
I would be great full for any help!
Greg

The way you say bolt and barrel leads me to believe the Grendel is in the AR platform. Is the 260 for an the AR10?

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.