• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 grendel lnib upper SOLD****

65nut

Here is an upper of mine. It has only 66 rounds through it. It is just like new, 19.5" alexander arms upper with their accuracy break on it. Leupold mark ar scope that is like new, leupold rings and weaver riser. You get 66 pieces of 1 x fired alexander arms brass(lapua), 30 pieces of lapua scenar ammo that is loose, 80 rounds alexander arms lapua scenar ammo in box, 10 loose rounds of 123 a max ammo, 200 rounds of a max ammo in the box from hornady, a set of redding reloading dies. 3-9 leupold mark ar scope mil dot. also, i have a set of hornady dies too that will come with. $1525 firm shipped to your door. everything in the pics is included. i do have the box for the scope too. everything is mint condition.

Attachments

• 65g1.jpg
    65g1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 65g2.jpg
    65g2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 65g3.jpg
    65g3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 65g5.jpg
    65g5.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Re: 6.5 grendel lnib upper lots of extras

willing to split up items. pm me for items you want.

Re: 6.5 grendel lnib upper lots of extras

1325.00 now. will also throw in a lower for it for free.

Re: 6.5 grendel lnib upper lots of extras PRICE DROP $200

Weekend bump

what kind of lower? specifics please

It is a surplus arms and ammo lower. stripped. anodized. brand new. this will allow the person who buys this package to put in the items they want as far as trigger, stock, grip etc.