• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5 Ceedmoor Savage fs/ft

tommyc279

I am selling my Savage Predator max in 6.5 Creedmoor, heavy fluted barrel, accu-stock, accu-trigger and detachable magazine. The gun is amazing shooting .5 moa groups with Hornady 140 factory and .8 moa with the 120 grain. The gun has only sixty rounds down the tube with a very extensive break-in procedure. The reason I am selling or trading is I would really like a Savage LRP in 260 or 6.5 creedmoor or a more tactical 308 Remington, Savage, or FN. The Savage includes three boxes of Hornady 140, 20 moa base, Warne 30mm rings or Warne 1" rings. I also have a Nikon Monarch 5-20x44 with target turrets and box or a Sightron 10x42 mmd. I am asking 750 for gun with bases and rings or we can work out a deal for a rifle scope combo. I can include Harris bipod and all cleaning supplies from Dewey for 6.5 with coated cleaning rod. Let me know what you have. I have boxes for everything. I am located in Mighigan. Looking also for Savage 338 Lapua HS Precision.

Attachments

• IMG_2276.jpg
    IMG_2276.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2273.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 16
The rifle is 750 with all the accessories, or can work out a deal if you want optics as well. Let me know how you want it setup and we can go from there.

A few a things I left out... The Sightron is the siii 10x42 mmd. With the rifle comes 80 rounds of 140 grain hornady, 20moa base, rings, harris bipod and all dewey cleaning supplies. Up for trades or selling together or seperated. Also would trade up for more expensive rifle and I can kick in a few dollars.

**** I like this rifle but want something a lil higher caliber...