• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 6.5-284 Spoon Custom

ekmclendon

6.5-284 built on Remington 700 stainless steel LA. It has a 26" krieger 1-8 twist barrel. It is a Remington HV contour. It is threaded 5/8x24 for muzzle break or suppressor. It has a HS stock and the gun is cerakoted to match camo on stock. I has around 50 rounds through it and shoots consistent .25@100yds. It has a Jewell trigger, Nightforce 20moa base, warne rings and a Leupold VX3 8-25x50 scope. It is in excellent condition with no scratches or wear. It was built by Matt Spoon. Spooncustomguns.com image.jpg

Nice rifle. Matt spoon builds some of the best custom rifles hands down. I have one in 6.5 creedemoor and I'm getting the same accuracy as you with factory ammo. Wish I could buy it off you. Good luck with the sale.

Rifle will include Redding dies( not bushing) and 100 pieces of Lapua brass. Also some Berger 130's and 140's. not sure one bullet count, but will be close to 70 of each.

Thanks

Free bump for an awesome rifle! I have an almost identical Spoon rifle same caliber.. It shoots anything I feed into it 1/2 MOA. Someone needs this gun!!!

Recent Posts