55gr game king vs 55gr blitz king

Crazy, sounds like you've got some stipulations that may limit your flexibility. But if you can get ahold of some JLK bullets you'll get the highest B.C. for your buck to shoot well out of that rig. Take a good look at the 3 LD bullets they make-- the 52 BC=.302 1:14 twist, the 60 BC=.339 1:12 twist, and the 65 BC=.393 1:10 twist. I betcha you could get that 65 to shoot at very high velocity to better stabilize that bullet, and that would get you more than anything else would at the ranges you speak of out of maybe a 12 twist or so. Those twists are not written in stone -- they usually have some fudge room. JLK= 479-331-4194

sscoyote

I went looking for them 60'65gr's JLK's and could not find any info on them.I did find some info on the 80gr's and some benchresters talking about them.

Do you know of any where I may see some more info on them,like olgive,how there made,what there made of,How they may work on game.(mainly coyotes)

sscoyote

I went looking for them 60'65gr's JLK's and could not find any info on them.I did find some info on the 80gr's and some benchresters talking about them.

Do you know of any where I may see some more info on them,like olgive,how there made,what there made of,How they may work on game.(mainly coyotes)

sscoyote
yoooo whoooooo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.