55"-60" Rifle Case?

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Haagen Dazs, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Haagen Dazs

Haagen Dazs Well-Known Member

Hey guys and gals,

I'm not one to open a new thread without searching but between snipershide, canadiangunnutz, google, and here I cannot find an answer to a question I thought should have been answered a few times.

With all these 30" barrel rifles with fixed stocks such as the AICS 1.5 I'm wondering where a fellow can find a rifle case long enough to house the 50"+ rifle? The closest thing I can find is the Pelecan 1770 which is 50" and way too thick. Cabelas has some interesting options but again, 50" max....

Anyone with a solution?

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  2. wyomingblizzard

wyomingblizzard Well-Known Member

That is something I would like to know also. The only thing I have found is the dragbag from mid way, but I would like a hard case.

3. Joel Russo

Joel Russo Official LRH Sponsor

4. Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette Well-Known Member

5. ss7mm

ss7mm Writers Guild

6. Haagen Dazs

Haagen Dazs Well-Known Member

Wow that helps alot, I like the SKB but it's pretty overkill. Not sure how the Cabela's one slipped by me.

7. Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette Well-Known Member

I've got the SKB one in the next shorter size, and I've previously compared the two unit as well as others.

Highly recomended, and per a Google search only $50 more delivered than the Cabelas unit sale price, $30 more than the regular Cabelas price (which doesn't include shipping). Cheap insurance if you ask me.