• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 50g NBT's for sale or trade

remingtonman_25_06

I have a little over 200, 50g NBT's that I am looking to sell or trade for either 40g or 55g NBT's. My triple deuce just doesn't like these 50's, and it shoots lots better with 40's or 55's, so I'd like to get rid of them. I can get an exact count tomorrow. Was thinking of trading for an even amount of either, and just each pay shipping costs.

I would also trade for 40g vmax as my triple deuce shoots the best with these in particular.

I have 200 55 grain hornady 224 spire points

I have a little over 200, 50g NBT's that I am looking to sell or trade for either 40g or 55g NBT's. My triple deuce just doesn't like these 50's, and it shoots lots better with 40's or 55's, so I'd like to get rid of them. I can get an exact count tomorrow. Was thinking of trading for an even amount of either, and just each pay shipping costs.

I would also trade for 40g vmax as my triple deuce shoots the best with these in particular.