500yd & 800yd pics

Quarterbore

First pic of me, my Savage and steel target. Bottom Group was best load I shot; 7 shots excluding the real low one measured about 2.5". The other pic was from 800 yds., or 786yds. to be exact. 2 in the red 3 real close together. I'm very happy with this Rifle(savage 10fple2a), Scope,(Bushnell Elite)and loads. (45gr.Varget & 168gr. Amax's)
113247.jpg

What do you guy's REALLY think.

113248.jpg

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited by: 308WIN ]

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited by: 308WIN ]

Hey 308Win.. You'll havta link to a pic posted on the web.. The one you had was on your local machine..
wink.gif
grin.gif
JiNC

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited by: Jake in NC ]

(786) I'm not real sure. Those three were within 3" but the other two were 4-5 inches apart.
Not a very good shooting sample of what I think the Gun can really do. I was shooting from a bipod resting over the hood of my truck... so not the best shooting rest. But none the less impressive.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Hear that Boyd a SAVAGE <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah,I hear.The BOOGIESLINGER and I are just a quaking in our Rocky's
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

"Rockys" I had a pair of those in highschool. My new savage and my Cabels guide boots are going to be the ones haveing lunch if you now what I mean!
grin.gif
Just wating for the weather to hold steady and not so darn windy and I'm goning to she what this beast can do. Hopfully after shooting her I can come up with a good name. Boogieslinger eater is just too easy. I need something with a edge to it, like 300 tomahawk eater!
grin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Boogieslinger eater is just too easy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>To be honest,don't worry about the BOOGIESLINGER.It's KILLER you should be worried about.
wink.gif
grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.