• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

50 BMG Reloading Supplies

vog2hunt

Taking the dive into this, I reload for every other rifle, pistol and shotgun i own but have not loaded my 50 yet. Needing a press/dies, Primers, Bullets and Powder. I am in southern IN for powder and primer options as I want to avoid Hazmat unless there is enough to justify.
Let me know if anyone is getting out of reloading for this beast and wants to off-load their stuff

I have some H50BMG I'd let go of in Midland TX but I realize that's likely out of the way. Never know with all the oilfield rotators so I thought I'd throw it out there.

I have some H50BMG I'd let go of in Midland TX but I realize that's likely out of the way. Never know with all the oilfield rotators so I thought I'd throw it out there.
Appreciate the heads up and am interested but not in that area. I will get back with you if i become desperate for powder

My friend has around 70 boxes of 50BMG new factory Hornady 750 Amax ammo he is looking to sell. $65 a box. Pm me if you are interested.

My friend has around 70 boxes of 50BMG new factory Hornady 750 Amax ammo he is looking to sell. $65 a box. Pm me if you are interested.
No need for ammo or brass, have plenty of that. Thanks though